As a Certified Nutritionist I assess all aspects of your life - the nutritional, environmental, emotional and physical to understand the root cause of specific nutritional imbalances and weaknesses. I integrate evidence-based research, the unparalleled nutritional power of food, therapeutic supplementation, combining it with impactful lifestyle changes. This approach is what supports the foundation of a 'new you'. It's never about the latest diet, fitness fad or trending superfoods - these approaches are short lived and the results are unsustainable. Who hasn't been on one of these and floundered?! My experience has shown me time and again that it's the small positive changes we keep up everyday that yield the best results and keep us moving forward in a healthy direction.
activate a healthy lifestyle
It's about being healthy, day in and day out and maintaining a balance in your system. It's about making new habits, then feeling, seeing and loving the incredible results of your efforts. This is what pushes us forward and keeps us motivated to feel, do and feel better, day in and day out.
When you commit to a program with me, these are some of the benefits:
- Reduced stress and increased vitality
- Optimal weight management
- Optimal energy levels
- Healthy digestion
- Reduction of inflammation and lessening of acute/chronic discomfort
- Consistent sleeping patterns
- Increased sex drive
- Higher levels of endurance
- Increased levels of strength
- Increased heights of joy
STEPs to feeling your best, day in and day out
- Step 1 - A personal consultation (1.5 hrs): This includes gathering your health history, food and drink habits, digestive functionality, current health concerns and most importantly your personal health and lifestyle goals.
- Step 2 - Designing your health plan: This is tailored specifically to achieve your goals and will include educational resources, lifestyle and nutritional recommendations, therapeutic supplements and bespoke recipes.
- Step 3 - A follow-up appointment (1 hr) to go through your health plan together.
- Step 4 - Phone calls (2) to answer any questions you may have on your health plan, giving you the support and guidance you need to feel empowered and to be successful.
In addition, you may choose to do a Personal Shopping consult with me at your favorite grocery store and/or have me come over to do a Healthy Home consult to take your and your family's health to a higher level. (Prices on request.)
Here's how we can work together:
- Your office/nearby location/home
- My office and home kitchen
- Via phone or skype (email@example.com)
To book a personal consultation, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org